Repreve® Recycled Polyester each time, again & again, Nirvana!
purely from certified recycled polyester and knit in USA - MADE LOCAL BUY LOCAL
- 100% Recycled Polyester (80%
Pre-Consumer & 20% Post-Consumer)
- “So soft
and light, it makes reaching NIRVANA feel easy.”
- 20% Post-consumer: water bottles and plastic
containers are up-cycled into the manufacturing process.
- 80% Pre-consumer: manufacturing mill scrap is
up-cycled back into the manufacturing process
- Fibers are SCS certified for 100% recycled
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification (yarns are
free of harmful levels of 100 restricted chemicals)^
- Knit, dyed, and finished in Tennessee, USA in a
factory that exceeds the mandated laws for emissions standards and is an
industry leader in recycling.
Certification Systems (SCS). Performs a full examination of the Repreve®
recycled products, including their recycling process, production records and
^The Standard 100 certification is the world's leading label for
textile screening of harmful substances.